About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sean + Jodi=Compassion

I look forward to Sundays for many reasons; for the music, preaching, friends and nursery! Two Sundays ago, friends of ours sat by us that we have not seen in awhile. It was nice to catch up, however we found out that Sean was being deployed that next weekend. Being 4th of July weekend, it was a bit of an emotional service!
Well, Jodi facebooked me and we set up a date that week to get together to do some portraits of the two of them at Charlton Park before Sean deployed! I am so glad it worked out to get together! This couple is something else. Despite the situation of why we were getting together, I think we all had a good time. Sean was cracking us up, I think more me than Jodi. But I can definitely tell these two are in love and are going to be even more in love when Sean returns home! They have a very strong marriage!

I am very thankful for where I live and how I live, in a free country! I can only imagine how the families feel that have loved ones in the military...
We are proud of the men and women serving our country. To show our appreciation, we are offering free sessions to anybody that has previously or is currently serving in the military, if you are interested please contact me today for further details!


Enjoy!
Are they not just adorable!?!?!There was a Gas & Steam Engine Show the following weekend we were at the park so there were quite a few tractors around, but we made do!
Love this!
Gotta try some sun flare when the sun's out!
Have to admit, I was a bit nervous when Sean & Jodi agreed to Sean jumping over Jodi...

One of my fav's!

Thank you for contacting me to capture this special time in your life!
Thank you both so much for what you are doing! You both are in my prayers and I ask my readers to keep Sean & Jodi in their prayers as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely!