About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sunday mornings

You know how much I love to take pictures, right? Well, I would think C would be sick of the camera by now...oh no he is not! He is such a ham and loves to cheese it up! However I am pretty certain he is the only toddler I know that can say cheese without moving his mouth! So, I'm trying to find a different word to get him to smile! Any ideas?
I am really enjoying dressing C on the weekends when he gets to spend the weekends with us. I have TONS of clothes for this little guy! I especially love Sundays so he can wear his Sunday best!
I just had to take a picture of one of my favorite outfits! And of course I have to share with all of you!

Adorable, right?!?!
This is usually when I can get him to smile, when he is trying to get the camera. Maybe I'll buy him a little camera someday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dressing them is so much fun I agree! He is so cute!!