About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Monday, July 20, 2009

4th of July

This post is a little overdue...since July is almost over I thought I would finally post 4th of July pictures! Actually, I have been busy with weddings and other portraits, oh and most importantly spending time with C!
We spent 4th of July at Gun Lake at a friend's house. We watched a parade and hung out by the water all day long. It was a bit chilly but it must have been warm enough to get some sun because I ended up with some funky tan lines with my sweater on most of the day!
Enjoy our day!


This is Bowen, friend's of ours baby boy twin...he and his sister, Briella, just turned 1 end of May!
Carson showing his patriotism!
C & Blake watching the parade, aren't they adorable?!?!

It was a superhero theme so C was sporting his Batman pj's! He loves these! He flies around when he is wearing them, it's amazing what kids understand at a young age!
This is my good friend, Melissa and Briella!

This is Gary, Alivia and C...Alivia just adores C!
The boys fishing...



C loved watching the boats, he was showing Ry his favorite one!

Just goofin around!
This is the part I was not fond of but C & Ry enjoyed themselves...

What a great day! Thanks guys for a great day!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are cute pics! I love the one of you and C and Ry and C by the lake- too cute.

Kim said...

Love these pictures! The fishing ones are to cute. I really the where you can just see the back and their silhouettes. Very Nice Jen!