I have been a busy 2nd shooter this year with Stacy!
Which is great since I booked my first wedding of my own for 2010! I am so excited for this wedding! It's going to be a great day for a fantastic couple!!! I am working on finalizing my wedding packages, prices and contract to put on our website! I am also working on books, where have you found the best book for a great price? I have designed & ordered engagement books and even guest books but they are not the full wedding quality that I am hoping for.
July 3 was a great day for a wedding! The weather was just gorgeous in Augusta and everything was well planned out by this couple!
We finally got to see in person Tracy's amazing floral arrangements and let me tell you, just GORGEOUS! She put a lot of work into this wedding and it helped to make it just amazing!
Since the church and where the bride and groom were getting ready were so close together, I dropped Stacy off with Michele and then drove to capture Rob's finishing touches with his family at Yarrow's where the reception was. This was new for me but I really enjoyed myself!
The dj was one of the nicest dj's we have met. He was very polite and did a great job with working inside and outside, since dancing was outside under a tent. He also made sure we had somewhere to sit and even our dinner found us! Monte - Thank you so much!
Enjoy my view!
Which is great since I booked my first wedding of my own for 2010! I am so excited for this wedding! It's going to be a great day for a fantastic couple!!! I am working on finalizing my wedding packages, prices and contract to put on our website! I am also working on books, where have you found the best book for a great price? I have designed & ordered engagement books and even guest books but they are not the full wedding quality that I am hoping for.
July 3 was a great day for a wedding! The weather was just gorgeous in Augusta and everything was well planned out by this couple!
We finally got to see in person Tracy's amazing floral arrangements and let me tell you, just GORGEOUS! She put a lot of work into this wedding and it helped to make it just amazing!
Since the church and where the bride and groom were getting ready were so close together, I dropped Stacy off with Michele and then drove to capture Rob's finishing touches with his family at Yarrow's where the reception was. This was new for me but I really enjoyed myself!
The dj was one of the nicest dj's we have met. He was very polite and did a great job with working inside and outside, since dancing was outside under a tent. He also made sure we had somewhere to sit and even our dinner found us! Monte - Thank you so much!
Enjoy my view!
Are these not AMAZING?!?! 

I also got to hang out in the aisle while Stacy stayed with the bride! I have to admit, I was a bit nervous but as soon as the procession started I was as calm as can be!




I then quietly went around to the other side of the church and got to capture some amazing moments between these two!





























2 comments:
The photos are amazing!!! Your a GREAT detail shooter~ Thats a must for me.. Thanks for the nice plug about my flowers this was a fun wedding~
awesome pictures Jenn! I love the cake one too! and the flower girl dancing! Every girl needs a spinner dress!
Post a Comment