Last weekend, after enjoying a lazy morning around the house, Ry decided to wash his truck so of course you know who wanted to help. So, C ventured out with Oscar in tow to help Ry wash the truck. I finished up some stuff around the house, finally got around for the day (since it was almost lunch time!) and then went outside to see what the boys were up to...
Well, lets just say that C had more water on him than on the truck! But he was a big helper and enjoyed every minute!
Too cute not too share!
Well, lets just say that C had more water on him than on the truck! But he was a big helper and enjoyed every minute!
Too cute not too share!

Cardale liked to switch wash rags for Ry; he would get out the clean one, squeeze it and then hand it to Ry and take the dirty one and then dip it in the water. They had quite the system going.
More pics to come from a picnic after church last Sunday and zoo pictures from today!We are getting family pictures taken on Ry's dad's side this week, I have part 1 of 2 for senior pictures Wednesday, fun weekend planned and count down to August 20th has begun!
Please continue to pray for the judge, social workers and C's current foster family and us. Most importantly, please pray for Cardale. He is the most important one to pray for in this situation. He is too young to speak for himself and luckily too young to know what is going on. What he does know is that his current foster parents and their families & friends love him and care for him as do Ry and I and our families & friends. This little boy means more to us than I can even begin to describe.
I honestly have always wanted to adopt but I always thought, deep down, I would not completely love them like I would a child I gave birth to. However, that is so not true. I can honestly say that we love C now just as much as we would our blood son and he's not even our son yet.
So please continue to pray for everybody involved...



2 comments:
I love how Oscar and him are such buddys:)
LOVe these pics! He is so cute! Looks like Ry has a pretty big helper on his hands. Train them young. Those winebrenner boys like things CLEAN!
Post a Comment