I hope you found me and will continue to follow us on this journey! Since I cannot decide on what I am going to do blog design wise, I wanted to change my domain name for now!
Now onto the post...
What better way to spend a Friday night then at Crane Park in Kalamazoo, MI!?!?! I had the honor of accompanying Stacy yet again to help capture the love between two amazing people! This was a breathtakingly beautiful ceremony! The bride & groom chose to only have their immediate family and a few friends to witness their Friday night ceremony in an amazing location. Their friends & family were the best!
Here a few of my fav's that I captured!
Now onto the post...
What better way to spend a Friday night then at Crane Park in Kalamazoo, MI!?!?! I had the honor of accompanying Stacy yet again to help capture the love between two amazing people! This was a breathtakingly beautiful ceremony! The bride & groom chose to only have their immediate family and a few friends to witness their Friday night ceremony in an amazing location. Their friends & family were the best!
Here a few of my fav's that I captured!
Travis + Laura exchanged vows under this fabulous tree!Funny story:
There was an arch at the end of the area they were getting married at however as soon as we got there to scope out the area, I told Stacy that they should get married under the tree, well gee whiz, they listened to me...or they already planned it that way but I can think what I want, right!?!? :)



The park was beautifully landscaped! EVERYWHERE you looked there were flowers and everything was well groomed!








I climbed onto an old bench, that I thought for sure was going to cave on me but it didn't! It was very sturdy! What a great shot! One of my fav's!











No comments:
Post a Comment