About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Traverse City!

We absolutely love traveling to Traverse City! I use to visit my Aunt every summer growing up, looking back now I think it was my Dad's way of saying he loves me but needs a vacation from me! j/k Dad! :)
Now, Ry and I try to get up there a few times a year but this year we've only made it up there once and it was a few weeks ago for my cousins open house! I, not sure why, agreed to ride our bike up (motorcycle not bicycle!)! With hopefully adding an addition to our family soon (Little Man) we are trying to do as much as we can that will be a little more difficult to do when we are a forever family!
It was a great weekend! Thank you so much for opening your house up for us! I absolutely LOVE my Aunt & Uncle's house! GORGEOUS!

My task on Saturday was to cut wild flowers and arrange them into vases for the tables! I might have a new calling! :)What do you think?!?!
Isn't this the cutest dog?!?! Other than Oscar of course! :)

Me & my G'ma! Love ya!
If you look closely in the top left area you'll see Ry napping! :)
This picture turned out PERFECT, in my eyes!
AHHHHHHHH!
I absolutely LOVE to take pictures of flowers, trees...basically details!




I had to take advantage of the scenery, so I took Ry and I's wedding rings and played around with a few ring shots!
I'm going to frame this one!


Saturday night we rode up Old Mission Peninsula, GORGEOUS ride! (Minus the fact my zipper broke on my jacket, but luckily I had a waterproof liner underneath!

Totally framing this one also!

What a great weekend! I'll get the pics to you guys soon! Congrats again E!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Awesome pictures Jenn. I LOVE the wedding ring ones. Very nice! Nice job with the flowers too! :)

Great flower lady said...

Love the FLOWERS!!! BUT I REALLY love old peninsula I love going and have wonderful memories with my kids and my family there~

Stacy said...

I really like your flower pictures and the wedding ring one that you want to frame. Great pictures!