About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Monday, August 31, 2009

More memories with C!

We have been fortunate to have some great moments lately...especially with C! The other night, I picked up some sweet corn from a stand on my way home from work. We had C at our house for dinner, so Ry and C got to shuck the corn. C tried to eat more than shucking but the boys enjoyed themselves!
Here's proof:

This last weekend, we went to some friend's of ours house for the day. Blake is now 3 and the twins turned 1 in May, so C had lots of toys to play with.

Isn't this adorable?!?!
At first, C was not so sure about this. I love how all 3 boys are helping C!
Blake got on again to show him how to not be afraid. :)

Brie...isn't she ADORABLE?!?!

Bo really wanted to be outside with the other boys.

C obviously enjoyed himself once he knew what to expect!



What a great day! I am sooo glad I brought the camera along!

1 comment:

ashley folkema said...

These pictures are just too precious!