Some friends of ours are going to be adopting a baby girl from South Korea this winter. These friends are actually C's current foster parents! So, I have been trying to come up with a great fund raising idea that I can do to help them raise more money to bring their daughter home.
While I was brainstorming, we got swamped with print orders. Which I love! While filling an order, I thought why not put a percentage of each print order toward our friend's fund.
If you have recently purchased prints or will be, I will be donating a percentage of your print order to their fund from now until probably end of October!
If you would like to make a donation to this fund, feel free to contact myself at jennn_jon@hotmail.com and we'll figure out the details!
And a post is not a post without some pics:
While I was brainstorming, we got swamped with print orders. Which I love! While filling an order, I thought why not put a percentage of each print order toward our friend's fund.
If you have recently purchased prints or will be, I will be donating a percentage of your print order to their fund from now until probably end of October!
If you would like to make a donation to this fund, feel free to contact myself at jennn_jon@hotmail.com and we'll figure out the details!
And a post is not a post without some pics:
More pics of C! This one was this last Sunday before church. He did his fake smile for a few pictures and then I asked him to show me his teeth and he totally posed and gave me this great smile! :)
Yesterday, since it was so sunny and warm, Oscar was basking in the sun on our front porch. He loves to be outside especially when it's sunny!
He is our people watcher, he's not as tough as he sounds. When he isn't acting tough, he is watching the traffic go by.


No comments:
Post a Comment