This year has been a fabulous year for me...for many reasons but the reason relating to this post is that I have met several fabulous brides, grooms and their friends and family! Everybody I have met while helping Stacy have been so pleasant and fun to work with!
I am very fortunate to get to do what I love while spending the day with such fabulous people!
I especially love it when I know somebody related to the bride and groom and at this wedding I actually knew quite a few which was fabulous!
To start our day off, we got to capture the girls finishing up their final touches to their hair and to my surprise the stylist helping to make the girls gorgeous was my stylist! Oh how I just adore her! :)
Well, this day was something else! This couple is very laid back, carefree and loving! Their wedding party was a blast and we were honestly sad to leave the reception when we were all done!
Here are a few of my fav's that I captured!
I am very fortunate to get to do what I love while spending the day with such fabulous people!
I especially love it when I know somebody related to the bride and groom and at this wedding I actually knew quite a few which was fabulous!
To start our day off, we got to capture the girls finishing up their final touches to their hair and to my surprise the stylist helping to make the girls gorgeous was my stylist! Oh how I just adore her! :)
Well, this day was something else! This couple is very laid back, carefree and loving! Their wedding party was a blast and we were honestly sad to leave the reception when we were all done!
Here are a few of my fav's that I captured!





The reception was in the bride's parent's yard under this big white tent, GORGEOUS! The house and tent were both amazing!
The flowers and centerpieces were done by a local person around town, I do not have her information yet but definitely working on it!








The bride and her father have a relationship much like me and my dad, so it was sweet watching them interact!
I could not help but set this pose up. When there is time, Stacy asks me if there is anything I'd like to set up. I am thrilled with how it turned out! :)




Immediately after they were wed and greeted the guests, they got on the Holley Trolley for a few minutes of alone time.

Instead of clinking glasses, you had to pay to get the couple to kiss. The more you paid the longer the kiss was! I wonder how much they made, what a great idea!



The bride and groom each then took off 1 of their shoes, and were asked questions and whoever the question pertained to they held up that shoe. Hilarious!







2 comments:
Looks like a beautiful day!
Awesome as always!!!!!!! Love them!
Post a Comment