As I put this post together, I still cannot believe that I am a mom. We have a ways to go to have the mother/son connection but I honestly know that this where I am suppose to be right now...trying to connect with the sweetest brown eyed toddler I know!
On Friday, September 18, I asked for prayers as I drove to pick C up. I want to thank those that have taken time out to pray for us especially as I was driving. The emotions pretty much hit me all at once and it was a lot for me to handle but I took a few seconds and raised up a prayer to the One and Only!
When I got to my destination, I honestly did not know how the transition would work. I did know that God was there though so it would be okay! We got my car packed and had some yummy cake and then I got C ready for bed before the goodbyes were said. And yet again, Stacy knew just what to do...pray.
This family is just amazing and I wish for all of you to have a family like this in your lives! I know I am looking forward to having them all in C's life as he grows up, hopefully he doesn't grow up too quickly though!
As C and I were heading home, he was being very silly so I of course took a few pictures!
On Friday, September 18, I asked for prayers as I drove to pick C up. I want to thank those that have taken time out to pray for us especially as I was driving. The emotions pretty much hit me all at once and it was a lot for me to handle but I took a few seconds and raised up a prayer to the One and Only!
When I got to my destination, I honestly did not know how the transition would work. I did know that God was there though so it would be okay! We got my car packed and had some yummy cake and then I got C ready for bed before the goodbyes were said. And yet again, Stacy knew just what to do...pray.
This family is just amazing and I wish for all of you to have a family like this in your lives! I know I am looking forward to having them all in C's life as he grows up, hopefully he doesn't grow up too quickly though!
As C and I were heading home, he was being very silly so I of course took a few pictures!



As the sun was setting, I began to reflect back on these last 6 months. It's been amazing looking back and seeing God's will for us. I love the picture above, to me it symbolizes the past (the mirror, with the sun setting) and with the road (our lives moving forward). You can look back at the past but you will always be moving forward, you choose how you move forward.
Ry's boss got C a present - he signed it Grandpa #2 Don, how cute is that!?!?! Ry and I were both so excited, we opened it. After we did, I said that we probably should have waited for C to open it...oops! Well, Ry was so excited to put the gift together, so it all worked out perfectly!




2 comments:
So very happy for you all!
Congrats! Perfect! :)
Post a Comment