About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lukas Family pictures!

I have been very anxious to capture these family pictures for awhile now! I do believe that I was referred to Deb by another family member that I had the privilege of taking their pictures! Thank you! I love referrals!
This family was so much fun to be with! They know how to lighten up and have a good time even when they don't want their pictures taken! :)
We met Saturday at a local park and we even found spots that I had never seen before, which was great!!
Hope you guys like these as much as I do! I am still going through all of the images but I had to share a few of my favorites now!
I got some great nature shots as well!!
I love their colors, not too matchy but perfectly coordinated!
I asked them to do a fake laugh, they thought I was kidding. Ha, nope, no kidding here!
Brother and sister! Aren't they cute?!?!
Anthony is going to boot camp in a few weeks so I was glad to capture this time for them!
Grandma & grandson, adorable!
The whole gang!
Totally unposed, I walked around the bridge and they were standing similar to this, so I repositioned them a little...but I love it!
This area was Tim's idea, LOVE IT!!!
See, this family knows how to have fun!
I love the one above & below....I turn around to see Anthony in the tree.
I absolutely loved the sun shining through the trees...it was difficult for pictures but this shot is gorgeous!
These two are adorable! And I love this tree we found!
The girls!
The boys!

I hope you guys had as good of a time as I did! It was great to finally meet all of you!
Thank you Anthony for serving our country! Thank you Lukas family for this opportunity to capture your personalities and love!

No comments: