This week has been a week that has been much anticipated! I am sure there will be challenging days ahead but I am hoping to be a positive mom (love saying that!) and take it all in one day at a time! I am enjoying my time at home with Cardale as we all adjust to this new chapter in our lives!
It only took a week for me to catch something, but I'm still saying it's allergies!
I have been able to work on an album design and other photography related items this week as well as lots of time with C!
On a side note, I have a few dates open for Fall pictures! I would LOVE to capture your family pictures in an orchard or in a pile of leaves! So please continue to contact me if you would like me to capture a special moment in your life, via e-mail or call me! I also have openings for senior pictures!
I am thinking about doing 3 or 4 sessions in one day in either October or November....contact me if you are interested! If there's enough interest, I'll set a date!
Here is a recap of our first week as parents!
It only took a week for me to catch something, but I'm still saying it's allergies!
I have been able to work on an album design and other photography related items this week as well as lots of time with C!
On a side note, I have a few dates open for Fall pictures! I would LOVE to capture your family pictures in an orchard or in a pile of leaves! So please continue to contact me if you would like me to capture a special moment in your life, via e-mail or call me! I also have openings for senior pictures!
I am thinking about doing 3 or 4 sessions in one day in either October or November....contact me if you are interested! If there's enough interest, I'll set a date!
Here is a recap of our first week as parents!
This was Tuesday! C was quite quiet so I walked around the corner from cleaning up breakfast to the above picture...
On Thursday, Stacy and her daughter Elsey came over for our first play date! We walked to a nearby park and then came back to our house so the kids could play! They did great and maybe one day they'll be best buds, just with their own toys and not having to share!! :)
This is today, Friday! Cardale loves to wake the dogs up when they are napping! Luckily, Oscar & Reesie do not mind C's constant kisses!Oscar was not going to give up his chair!
That's our week!My batteries are charging now for a family/newborn session tonight! I'm super excited to meet this family and super bummed I'm going to have to keep my distance from the little guy due to my allergies! :( Can't wait to share the images!
Enjoy this fabulous weekend!!






1 comment:
So glad the first week went well! You guys are great parents! We all enjoyed seeing pictures of C.
Post a Comment