Last Tuesday, Ry's family had a shower for us! His family has always been so inviting and warm and with C coming into our lives their love only got more visual! Everybody was praying, enjoying the time to get to know C and most importantly there for us since April!!
We have had my family and our friends as well...but this is about Ry's fam... :)
The shower was great! C enjoyed the presents and being silly for everybody! We definitely need to work on him tearing into presents though. :) He would rip a little bit of paper, then throw it away and rip more, etc! I on the other hand love opening presents so I usually tear right into them and don't worry about the paper until I'm done opening it! :)
We have had my family and our friends as well...but this is about Ry's fam... :)
The shower was great! C enjoyed the presents and being silly for everybody! We definitely need to work on him tearing into presents though. :) He would rip a little bit of paper, then throw it away and rip more, etc! I on the other hand love opening presents so I usually tear right into them and don't worry about the paper until I'm done opening it! :)
Ry's Aunt made a card with a picture from this summer of C! He was a little confused to see himself on the card!
The next day, Ry had the day off so we decided to cut C's hair...this is quite the task let me tell you! But C is a trooper! He looks so grown up with his hair short!

Sooo happy! :) He had tubes put in his ears in April, that's why he has plugs! :)On Saturday, C & I tagged along with Ry to a farm for his work! We rode in the big semi, which C loved! He was in his car seat in the sleeper, safe & secure! He got to look out the window and was sooooo excited when we finally got to the farm! We went to the big barns and tried to pet some cows, that didn't go over so well. So we went to the parlor and watched some cows being milked. C was amazed! We then headed to the calf barn! So sweet! There were 1-2 day old calves and even a couple that were born that day!
Maybe there's a little country in me because I absolutely love the simplicity of farming, I know it's very hard work but what I love is the teamwork and family atmosphere! Plus the scenery is just gorgeous! And the smell actually grows on you! :)














3 comments:
Where are the pictures from the farm???
Love the picture of him in the tub. When Nate cut his hair we turned on the portable DVD player in the bathroom to distract him.:)
Cute pics of you and him, even if he's fake smiling or not looking =) You're a great mom!
Post a Comment