About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Senior Sesh - Part 2

I met this fabulous senior and her mom at a nearby location yesterday! I cannot believe that it has already been 2 months since I did her first session! Let me tell you that Amanda is a great person! She is very kind, considerate, smart and definitely will be going far in life! She is also very dedicated to school, which is not always the case these days! I know that she is hoping to be getting her acceptance letter from her college of choice soon! Which I'm sure will be no problem!
Thank you so much for asking me to capture Amanda's senior pictures! Thanks for putting up with my crazy ideas also! :)
You'd never know it but there was a huge white sticker on this door! Good thing she is tall to cover it up! :)
One of my fav's!
Look at that sass!

Sorry Michelle, but I had to! Amanda's mom's birthday is today! These 2 are always horsing around! :) Happy Birthday!
Playing with some flash!

Thank you so much! Enjoy the rest of your senior year!!

1 comment:

ashley folkema said...

Love the location with the bridge! :)