About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

First day of October...already?!?!

It has been bitterly cold the last few mornings but this morning the sun was shining and it was too nice to not be outside! So, I bundled C up and we went for a walk into town! It was a great walk and I found a few new spots for pictures in areas I have shot in several times! I love to take time to explore and that's exactly what we did!
I also walked downtown and dreamt of opening a studio yet again! As my career as grown with photography, the more people that inquire but do not book are those that like studio pictures. I am more of a natural light girl and enjoy capturing people in their element. I would not mind opening a studio one day just to try it and see if it's something I would like to do...someday!
Back to our walk...
Isn't he cute all bundled up!?! It might have been a bit much but he was warm and definitely enjoying being outside!
Look at those eyes!
C was even a trooper while I stopped (a lot) to take pictures! I use to be embarrassed to take pictures of random things but I've learned over the years that is the best practice and it's fun to try different angles and take your time with settings also!

A photographer friend is having a contest, you can submit a photo but it has to have yellow in it. I'm thinking about submitting the picture above. What do you think???
I had fun with this one scene, trying different angles!


I might submit the one above & below also...help, which one do you like best?!?!
C loves to climb and this slide was no challenge for him!
Can you guess how I got this shot? Yup, I climbed up the slide! It's been A LONG time since I've gone down a slide! It was a bit challenging to climb, watch him and make sure my camera was safe but it was totally worth the shot! :)

Happy October 1! Good luck hunters!!!

2 comments:

ashley folkema said...

Look at little C all bundled up. Too cute! And lovin' that sun flare. Beautiful! Glad to see you were able to enjoy such a beautiful fall morning.

Kim said...

Oh my goodness is he cute!

I like the picture looking up into the tree!