About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Farm visit & Playdate

Saturday morning started out great! Ry got up with C while I "slept in"...not really! It's too hard for me to keep sleeping when I know C is up! :) So, I pretended to be sleeping and C came in to wake me up! He loves to do that! It's usually Ry though that is actually still sleeping!
Then I made breakfast and as we were cleaning up Ry got a phone call. A farmer north of GR was having problems with a piece of equipment from Ry's work. And as most of you know farms don't shut down, they keep on running! So, C and I got around and went with Ry to the farm. Which C loved because he got to ride in this:
I honestly only took 1 picture and that is the picture below. I had to show you all the semi though! I love being on the road with Ry especially when it comes to going to farms! I took the picture above last fall when Ry got back from a trip for work!C loved looking out the window at everything! He enjoyed the farm especially the calves! Next time I promise to make sure I take more pictures!

Monday, Elsey came over for a bit! These two play great together! Stacy and I joke that someday they will date but maybe just be the best of friends! :)
This is the first time EVER C actually smiled when saying cheese! :) I guarantee it won't happen again though!

No comments: