When we started the whole process to have C become our son, we thought that I would take a few weeks off of work to help him adjust. Well after talking with HR and my boss as well as my coworkers, I am taking off more than just a few weeks! It was hard decision for me to make to take more than a few weeks off especially this time of year at my work but the girls have me covered and I am completely in awe at how everything came together before C moved into our home! Everybody at work has been so supportive and just adores C! Thank you all so much for your hard work while I am out becoming a Mommy!
Thursday some of the girls in my department threw a shower for us! I tried getting Ry to join us at lunch time but he was unable to attend.
C opened a Thomas the Train book first and he absolutely loves Thomas so he had a hard time putting the book down to open the rest of the presents! Thanks Jennie! :)
After we were done opening presents, I thanked everybody for coming and for the wonderful presents and they start clapping for us. So C started clapping too and was soo excited!This whole experience is amazing and to have the support we have not only with our friends and family but with my work friends and family is the best!


No comments:
Post a Comment