This last weekend was fabulous! I joined Jen from JL Photography at a spectacular wedding on Saturday! I cannot wait to share what I captured from this day!! The ceremony was beautiful and so meaningful!
Sunday was fabulous of course! The sermon was perfect and felt like it was directed to me, the title could have been This is for Jenn! :) I definitely need to be content with what I have now and what I do not have. God is in control and I know this but it is hard for me to let it all go and live in the now as I'm sure it is for others!
After church, lunch and no nap, C and I headed to a good friend of mine's house for a shower for us! There were decorations for pumpkins, yummy snacks and a great time!
Sunday was fabulous of course! The sermon was perfect and felt like it was directed to me, the title could have been This is for Jenn! :) I definitely need to be content with what I have now and what I do not have. God is in control and I know this but it is hard for me to let it all go and live in the now as I'm sure it is for others!
After church, lunch and no nap, C and I headed to a good friend of mine's house for a shower for us! There were decorations for pumpkins, yummy snacks and a great time!










The kids loved the presents! It was great seeing everybody's enthusiasm for us! I cannot wait for C's birthday and Christmas!!!







4 comments:
Looks like so much fun, I'm bummed we missed it! Can't wait to see you guys!
Looks like fun! Thank you for sharing.
I still can't believe how grown up he looks, such a cute little boy! I'm glad you guys have had so many wonderful showers!
Love the pix! Dont know who caught the one of Blake decorating his pumpkin with his tongue sticking out but all of my kids do that when they are concentrating! We love ya Aunt JJ!
Post a Comment