About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Jamie + Mike= True Love

There is so much I could say about these two...in 3 words - totally in love! They have such a cute and mature love and I am so glad I get to capture their wedding day! Man do they have some great ideas and I cannot wait for May to roll around!
Congrats you two and thank you again for asking me to capture your love!
A little fish eye, anyone! I was playing around with my 16-35 mm and my new camera with some funky angles! I love the result!
We met at my aunt & uncle's house and I'm so glad this was the location! So many options! Thank you for letting us use your property!
Is she not gorgeous!?!?! She is going to be beeeeeeaaatiful on their wedding day!!

I know Mike is a hunter, and I know he just gave Jamie a gun, so I was super excited when they said yes to bringing them to the shoot!
Loving the angle! They are absolutely perfect together!!
You can't take pictures in the fall and not have a little leaf action!


Congratulations again you two! I am sooooo excited for your wedding! Enjoy the planning phase, May will be here before you know it!

No comments: