About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kaitlyn & Alex!

I just adore this time of year, especially when I can capture the love between two people! These two gorgeous people have been dating for 3 years now! (I labeled this engagement, so I wanted to emphasis that they are dating! :)
I was able to take their pictures last year around this time and was thrilled to be taking their pictures again this year!
I have been wanting to take pictures in a nearby orchard all fall and was thrilled when they said they were game!
I enjoyed spending time with you two! Your love is very mature and fun which is fabulous to capture with the camera!!!
Enjoy!






I love the way they look at each other, it's almost as if they don't even know I'm there! Love it!

Could they be models!?!? GORGEOUS!















Thank you so much for a great afternoon!! And for the cider & donuts! YUM!

No comments: