About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Dad+Mom+Daughter=Fab Family

These last few weeks have really been not so good for outdoor pictures, however I have been able to squeeze in some fabulous sessions in between rain!
I met the fabulous family above this last Saturday morning at a favorite location of mine! It was quite windy and cold but I worked my magic and got some great shots of these 3!
Is she not the cutest?!?!



Just a little different angle!
Stacia came prepared with garbage bags to sit on! Not sure why I didn't think of that before I left but I'm glad she did!!


Giving Daddy some love!
Mommy's turn!

I wanted them to have as much fun as possible in the cold! I think we succeeded!
A little sassafras! I say that instead of sass...not sure why, just do!

Thank you SO much for asking me to capture you guys! Your full gallery will be up shortly!

No comments: