About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!

I was super excited for Halloween this year! I've been practicing with C about what he would be saying. He was really good at saying "Twick or Tweat" "Lion" and "Hawoween!"
It was a very busy day! I had pictures in the morning, a meeting with one of my 2010 bride and grooms and then after lunch we had some friends visit! It was great seeing you guys!
Isn't she the cutest!?!?!
C wanted to put his costume on as well! Every time he puts it on, he has to run to the mirror and then he roars!
He only kept the hat on long enough for a couple pictures!
Kylie loved watching C, no matter what he was doing!
Sorry, Jen...I had to! :)



We went to a friend's house for a Halloween party and then TOT (trick or treating)! Thank you so much for the invite!
C and Blake! C loved Blake's costume!
Aliva, C, Brie and Blake!
Bowen!
Thanks Gary for taking this picture of us! I LOVE IT!
Love the decor!


We hadn't even left the driveway yet and C asked to ride in the wagon!
I love his tail!
Daddy and C going up to a house!I'm pretty sure at this house after he got his candy and put it in his pumpkin, he sat down on the step. He either walked into the houses or sat down...it was pretty cute!

Karson posing!
What a fabulous day!!
Next Halloween, C is going to be a Little Monster! That is if he fits into the costume I bought today for $5! :)

1 comment:

kristen holly said...

Aww, too cute! Happy Halloween!