About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happily Ever After...

I have enjoyed every single wedding this year assisting Stacy! She has been such a wonderful person to be working alongside and her brides and grooms have been phenomenal!
A couple of weeks ago, was no different! We have lucked out this year with having the weather cooperate with outdoor pictures however this Saturday morning it was drizzly and COLD! However, after the ceremony it stopped raining and we were able to take majority of the pictures outside! FABULOUS!
These are a few of MY favorites that I captured!
The bride to be seeing her makeup for the first time!
The blue in her flowers along with her jewelry was her something blue!




She was glowing! I loved her dress! I love all of the dresses and they have all been unique! Love that!

Guys being guys!
Amy made the aisle runner...amazing!



The Maid of Honor made the flowers! Jessica you ROCK! Stacy had her info if you are interested...click here!
I am loving my new camera! It's been fun playing around with the high ISO and seeing what it can do!




Thank you Stacy for the best 2 years of 2nd shooting! I can't wait for you to be my 2nd shooter in 2010! Woohoo!
Congrats Amy & Teddy!

No comments: