About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Lovely Summer wedding!

I was going through some wedding images from 2009 and came across this wedding I 2nd shot with Stacy in August and realized I never blogged it! OOPS! So here are my favorites!!!

I absolutely LOVE to capture details of the day and the bride's dress is on the top of my list for fav's!
I love how the Karissa's mom is in the mirror watching the girls! Love moments like that, unposed and at the moment!

The cutest little flower girl! :)

The bride and groom's First Look!
What a lovely family!
The bride's father was the best! He had Stacy and I cracking up all day!


GORGEOUS!

I love the pic above and below...both unplanned!



The picture above is on the back of my new biz cards!! Since I am now booking weddings, I had to get new cards! :)
Do you see the bubbles?!?!


The bustle! Lovely!


Contact me today to capture your wedding day! Now taking bookings for end of the year for 2009 and for 2010!!

No comments: