About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Precious Smiles!

We have been very fortunate with our weather these last couple of weeks for it being November! So when a good friend of mine and I could finally get our schedules to work together for pictures, I was thrilled when the weather was awesome!!
I met this fabulous family at a local park and found some great spots!

Is she not adorable!?!?
She is only 9 months old, but I am keeping this building in mind for a 1 year old!
If you look closely, you can see Kylie's tongue sticking out...love it!
















Thank you SO much for a great afternoon!! You guys are a great family and I am honored to be your friend and photographer! :)
XOXO
Jenn

No comments: