I love exploring behind the camera! Before this session, I had time to explore! To me photography is more then getting a client to smile, it's a passion and I love looking at the world differently than most. It has taken me awhile to explore with nature and not clients but I love them both equally now!


I have really enjoyed this Fall season! I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and to finally having snow to play in with our son! I love making snowmen, snow angels and having good ole snowball fights! We are so excited for our first holidays with our son!!!I am sorry to inform you that I am limiting my number of sessions in December!
I will try my hardest to fill orders as quickly as possible, so keep those coming! If you have a gift certificate to use or we have yet to reschedule your cancelled session from earlier this fall, please contact me ASAP for your date!!
2 comments:
Love the tree picture!
Nature is beautiful! Glad you were able to get out and explore.
Post a Comment