About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Enjoying the park in November!

As much as I love the changing of the seasons, I am torn between wanting snow and dreading it this year. I am not a big fan of driving in bad weather, but who is, right?!?! I am looking forward to getting all bundled up with our son but hoping it's not too cold all winter also!
Yesterday, C and I took advantage of the Fall weather by venturing out for a walk! I got him all bundled and thought that I would be fine without a hat, man was I wrong! Brrr, my ears were cold!
On our way home, we stopped at a nearby park so he could run around. He did great for being in his stroller for so long!
He loved this HUGE tree in the park! We were playing tag around it, adorable!




He was talking to the ducks in the water! There weren't any but he liked pretending!

Look at that form!
This is Reesie, our foster dog! :)
We did not carve pumpkins this year, but this is the pumpkin we decorated together at his Welcome Pumpkin Party that a good friend of mine threw for us in October!
After lunch, we made cookies for Daddy, his favorite, Peanut Butter Cookies! C looooooves to help! He did great the entire time helping me! I had to capture it!

Just a quick update on this whole process...we signed more papers today and should have the placement in December! They are estimating the adoption to be final in June! This whole process is a little different than we originally thought but we are so fortunate to have him living with us and to be on the road to finalizing C becoming our son!

Enjoy the rest of this fabulous week!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I am glad I found your blog via Amy Caroll's blog. She did our family session back in June. We too had a Celebrating Adoption session with her. Your photography is great and I pray God continues to bless you and your family.

We used to live in Muskegon, but my husband got a job with the US State Department and we are off to Kuwait for two years. We are currently in D.C. and I have really enjoyed taking tons of photos. Blessings on your adoption~