It was a busy week last week! I was hoping to post a few pictures over the long weekend, however I forgot my laptop as we left the house for Traverse City! OOPS!
This Thanksgiving is definitely one we will never forget! We are all so thankful to have C in our lives! It is just amazing to me to see God working in our lives! We may at times feel like He is not there, but He is!
This Thanksgiving is definitely one we will never forget! We are all so thankful to have C in our lives! It is just amazing to me to see God working in our lives! We may at times feel like He is not there, but He is!
Isn't this just the cutest bib!?!? Our entire family and all of our friends have been extremely thankful for C! He has been welcomed by everybody with open arms and we are so thankful for that! I realized again last night, that my husband is my best friend. He is my rock and I am so thankful God brought us together! We have been married 5 years in January and each day is a new day with him! He listens to me ramble, he holds me when I need to cry, and he also supports me in all of my decisions as a wife, mother and woman!
We are so thankful for all of you as well! Without my clients, I would not be where I am today and where I am going as a photographer! I am looking forward to 2010 and what God has in store for Still Cross Photography!
1 comment:
Those are some good things to be thankful for!
Post a Comment