About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

K & A with Axle!

I was thrilled when this couple agreed to a few more pictures and when they showed up with the cutest little puppy, I was even more excited!! I honestly have great clients and when I get a chance to work with them again in a matter of a month, I love it!
This couple is gorgeous, inside & out! We attend the same church and I have gotten to know them and K's Mom over the last year very well! God is definitely shining in their lives and I love to see the growth between 2 people over time!
Isn't she gorgeous?!?!
Adorable!

See...isn't Axle/Axel cute!?!?! They are not sure how they are going to spell it yet! I think Axle since I keep typing it that way! :)




I love to capture couples being themselves! Even though I am all in your space during shoots :) , I love to just let the couple be silly and I especially love to capture those special looks or feelings between the two of them!




Soooooooooo in love with this bridge!
I loved both horizontal & vertical shots, I couldn't choose!
I felt like I was spying on them in this one! I would love to see what I looked like climbing around in the trees!

I know the one above & below are not traditional shots, but I couldn't resist this huge pond!

Love the series starting above and the next 2...






Peek-a-boo!
Such an amazing couple! Don't worry Alex, I haven't forgotten about your No-Bakes!
So, I just realized Alex and Axle have the same letters! Love it! Not sure if that was planned or not but that's pretty neat! :)

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Great shots!!

Hey can you do me a favor? Please go and see my second blog (which I have had forever with the hopes of doing this) and email me if you have time with some constructive Criticism and tips to starting your own photography business. I want to do this for families while abroad. I hope you are well and Merry Christmas to you~