About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday to ....

I always envisioned me being a Mom that was crafty, good baker, enjoyed to cook and had cute little parties on birthdays for the kids. Well, right now I'm 2 out of the 4! I love to bake & cook but crafty - nope not so much! And I realized I enjoy having small and simple birthday parties! :) I enjoy capturing special moments not being stressed about the details. I was able to enjoy every minute of our son's birthday parties and will remember them forever!
I'm not saying that if you are crafty and make everything for your children's parties from the invitations to the cake you don't enjoy it, but I know that was not meant for me!
Party 1 was at our house with Ry's parents, sister and husband! We had pizza and cake! It was perfect!
Daddy helping C open some presents!
Peek-a-boo!
I love how my feet are in the picture! Cute!

The adults enjoyed Mr. Potato Head! I can't believe how many accessories there are for Mr. & Mrs. Potato Head and Spud!

Awwww...
I gave the cars to C, he LOVED the frosting! :)


Uncle Scott playing with C and Oscar!

Saturday morning, we went to a local Christmas parade! It was quite chilly but so much fun!
Somebody did not like the siren from the fire trucks!
How awesome is this!?! :)
A good friend from high school and her boys!
Meltrotter just opened up a store and were handing out presents to the kids!
What's a parade without a semi!

Very good friends of ours and their 3 kids!
There was a midair collision! Poor guy!

She was our wedding photographer almost 5 years ago and we've been the best of friends since! Love you Gabby!
Saturday night we had another birthday celebration with my parents, brother and his family, uncle and G'parents!
Mmmm, cupcakes!!!



Can you tell he LOVES books?!?!
A singing card, he loved it!
The BEST present EVER!!! Love you sweet boy!

Having Great G'ma & G'pa read the card to him!
Ring around the rosie...
...we all fall down!
Finally, the big day! I forgot the candles at my brother's house so Ry cut one of my candles and that's what we used! :)
Happy Birthday sweet angel of ours! We love you more than anything and cannot wait for you to officially be our son! We honestly believe that God brought us together at the right time and for the right reasons that someday we may know! Until then, we are so thankful for you and for being in our lives!

4 comments:

LaDonna Fox said...

What great pictures! Cardale is so blessed to have such a loving family =)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Cardale! Looks like he had a wonderful one! :)

Kim said...

Awesome pictures1 I think my favorite is the one of him licking all the frosting off the cars. Priceless! Happy Birthday C, I know I am a little late! :) Love you guys!

DeMaster Family said...

Happy birthday little guy! We love you!