About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Last wedding in 2009...

It has been a busy, busy wedding season for 2009 and I've only been 2nd shooting! I cannot wait for 2010's wedding season to begin! I am sooooooooooooo excited (a little nervous to be honest as well) to be stepping out of my comfort zone of 2nd shooting to be the main photographer for 3 weddings so far! I honestly did not think I would be to this point so quickly but I am sooooooooooooooooooo happy I am! The couples that have chosen me in 2010 are FABULOUS!!! One of the three even contacted me through our website! Yippee!
The last wedding for 2009, was amazing! I absolutely LOVE working with Stacy and having such a relaxed and gorgeous bride & groom and also wedding party definitely made the day even better! Here are a few of my absolute favorites that I captured!
Flowers were amazing and the florist is one of my three brides for 2010, how cool is that!?!?! If you are interested in contacting her, let me know!
We couldn't resist this great bookshelf for a backdrop!

You know me and a little sun flare! :)
Stacy asked if I wanted to pose them...I envisioned this shot as soon as we walked behind the church! PERFECTION, in my eyes!!!!


Relaxing before the ceremony starts!
Again...amazing flowers!



Congrats Sarah & Matt! So glad I could help capture your breathtaking, beautiful day! Thank you Stacy for believing in me a few years ago and asking me to help you 2nd shoot! God truly is amazing and I'm so glad he brought us back together after so many years!

1 comment:

Sarah Bennett said...

Jen,
Love the pics! I was so glad to have you there taking photos of my special day! Thanks again you guys were great.
Sarah Bennett