About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Introducing....

I once lived in Indiana ~ oh around 1993, in a little, very little town! While living there, I got to know quite a few people and when it was time for me to move back to Michigan (a few short months later), a few of us girls and I stayed in contact.
One of those girls and I are still friends and stay in touch today!! There has been a few years growing up that we did not stay in touch but we always reconnected and when we did it was like we've talked everyday since we first met! Well, this good friend of mine recently had a baby boy so I was thrilled when the weather cooperated on Monday and we drove to visit!!!

Introducing....
Trenton Carter born November 25, 2009 at 3:38 p.m.! He was welcomed into this world by his big sister, Taryn and of course Mommy & Daddy and lots of family and friends!
Isn't he precious?!?!
I absolutely love capturing a newborn only a couple weeks old! They're so formable - is that a word? It is now!

I LOVE little itty bitty baby feet, hands, and ears!


Big sister, Taryn!

Awwwww!!!
Peek-a-boo!
I absolutely love to interact with children, I definitely get real smiles from them when I'm being silly also!

And he's out again! I love babies, and sleeping babies are sooo precious!
Somebody has had enough of the camera! :)

She wasn't actually in time out but how cut is this chair! Not sure why, but it says Time Cut not Out but it seriously took me a long time to realize it! :)



I love how they're both checking out Trenton!
My good friend, Mandy! Love you girl!

And since Travis was sleeping, I set up the camera and this is the first and only picture of us 5, it turned out great!
I'm sooooo glad we have stayed in touch over these years! And we are able to see each other and our kids grow up! Congrats again!

1 comment:

ashley folkema said...

Newborns are so precious!