About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One more wedding!

This last March, Stacy and I attended a workshop that two fabulous photographers (Amy and Jen) organized and taught! It was a great day and not only did we learn a lot but we also met some great photographers! I have stayed in contact with all of those photographers and even was asked by one of them to 2nd shoot at a wedding in October!
Here are my fav's from that wedding!
The bride and groom chose to not see each other before the ceremony so we ventured off with Christian first. Then the guys!
Back in with the girls...
I love the flower girls peeking around Megan!
Can you see Megan's mom in the mirror on the left?!?! Soooo sweet!
Megan was EXTREMELY happy all day!!!



Lovin the light!
The florist did an amazing job!
Innovative Floral Designs by Melissa Colegrove
I have her number if you are interested!
I love how the tree framed Megan!



The sanctuary was gorgeous! There is salt in the small glass containers. The pastor (father of the groom) had them combine the salt into one container, showing how they are now becoming one. How awesome is that?!?!
Just in case they forget what time they got married! :)




The bride and groom's parents gathered around the bride and groom and they all prayed. The whole ceremony was so refreshing and uplifting. It was personal and perfect for this young couple starting their lives together as husband and wife!

The salt, as one!

Yummy cake!
The reception was at Noto's in Grand Rapids. Wonderful food and fabulous stairs for pictures!

Look at that sky! Breathtaking!




Just like Cinderella!
Thank you again Jen for asking me to 2nd shoot with you!