About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Monday, January 4, 2010

E+M+L+S+G=Lucks Family

A good friend of ours was in town over Christmas and I had the opportunity to take a few family pictures for his mom and dad! I braved the roads and met them at their house. If you know me at all, you know I am a wimp when it comes to driving in the winter but considering I'm closer to 30 than 20, I figured it's about time I toughen up and brave winter driving more!
Back to the post...stayed inside for all of the pictures which was a change for me but I enjoyed the challenge!And it's been a long time since I have not had at least 1 child under the age of 5, so that was also a challenge but I took it on and ran with it!
I absolutely love this house and enjoyed feeling so welcome!

Gotta get the pets in on the fun too!

Thank you so much for inviting me into your home! It was so nice seeing all of you!

No comments: