About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

~Gibson Family~



I have been in contact with Roger for several weeks now regarding their family pictures. Since it is Winter and it has been extremely cold lately, we were not sure on a location that would
work for the whole family.
Luckily, their church was still decorated beautifully and it worked out perfectly!



The timing for the 3 siblings and their families could not have been more perfect! Each family arrived just shortly after each other so I had enough time with each family!
Family #1




Family #2



I asked John and Jake (I hope I got that right!) to put on their tough guy faces...that's pretty good! :)
Family #3
The whole group! Giving me their best "fake" laugh! The kids really enjoyed this!
Ajay taking a little break!

Good looking group, I'd say!

Too cute! :)


Pretty sure it was fun growing up with these 2 brothers! :)

Thank you all so much for putting up with my craziness and being so patient! It was a great hour and I'm so glad to have met you all!
Happy New Year!

No comments: