About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

~Meet the Parson's~

There were a few conflicts when Annette and I first discussed a date for pictures. It was raining all day that first Saturday so we tried to reschedule however it seemed as though nothing worked for either of us...
Until after Christmas which was nice for me since I love to take pictures in the snow!
I love being invited into family's homes! The picture above was just a test picture but it's fabulous! I still can't believe how young the kids are. They were both so polite and mature!
Aww, Daddy & Daughter!

A little brother/sister love! These 2 reminded me of me and my brother! They would pick on each other but you could tell that they look after each other too!

Just lounging!

Love the relaxed feeling of being on a couch and in your own home!
Love it!
See...you can totally tell that Brandon watches over his sister and that Makayla (sorry for the spelling if it's wrong!) looks up to her brother!

I'm so glad that these 2 finally said yes to a few pictures together! :)

I love the colors and how they coordinate but not too much! PERFECTION!




Thank you guys for venturing outside! I'm so glad we did! And check out this arbor...amazing! Thank you so much for a great afternoon! It was so nice meeting all of you!!

No comments: