About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

~2010 Pricing~

**Update on pricing at bottom**

I love love love capturing special moments especially now with our son! A few Saturdays ago, after C woke up he crawled into bed with Daddy and this is what I saw. How precious is that?!?! He brought books to read and wanted nothing else but his Daddy! This is exactly what I miss during the week, the calmness and quiet of such a sweet morning.
However, we are both very thankful for our jobs and especially thankful for Miss Angie! It definitely helps me during the week knowing that C is in such a good hands! Thank you so much Miss Angie!

It had been a few days since I had my camera in my hands, so I got it our during nap time to experiment with some settings. It was extremely cold outside, so I decided to take advantage of having a sleeping dog as a subject. I have completely fallen in love with my prime lens (finally!) and love exploring with the f-stop so there's only a little bit of the picture in focus. I love how in this picture, it's just Oscar's nose!
Well, as you can tell he didn't stay sleeping long and then went to hide. :) So, I starting playing with the natural light from the window and wanted to experiment with shadows and I thought C's motorcycle was perfect for that!
Again, I love how the focal point of this picture is not the subject (motorcycle) but the shadow!

Well, now that you've read this entire post, I guess I'll get to the title! :)

We have adjusted a few things for Still Cross Photography for 2010.
You can view our website for all of this information as well as what is included for each session.

All portrait sessions (excluding Senior portraits) - $60
Senior portraits - $130
Weddings - $1200
Specials:
Any 2 sessions for $90 or 3 sessions for $150
NEW~Watch Me Grow Package - $180
Military or Service family - $30
**Newborn session - $40 (if taken within 14 days of being born)**

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to e-mail me jennn_jon@hotmail.com or contact me through our website!
If you are not following me on twitter or Facebook, I'd love to be your friend!

Thank you so much for being part of this journey and I look forward to capturing your memories in 2010!

Enjoy your Sunday!
XOXO,
~Jenn~

No comments: