As I get this post ready, I'm still amazed how quickly the last 5 years have flown by! I remember rehearsal just like it was yesterday. I remember waking up on Saturday, January 22, 2005, not wanting to look out the window. So, Heidi & I looked out at the same time and we were both shocked by how much snow we got overnight...13-14 inches in certain places.The salon was pretty much only open for us, which was nice! As you can see in the picture above, 2 of my 3 girls and I wore bags over our hair to keep it dry from the snow falling...aren't we cute?!?!
My Dad & I have always been close so I wanted to do something special for him on the day of our wedding...I remember standing at the altar waiting for my Dad to come in. As soon as our eyes met, I remember Jenny & Heidi crying and me holding back my own tears. I gave my dad a hankerchief that said "Although today you gave me away, I'll always be your little girl!" With the date on it. Do you see the red rose in my pastel bouquet? I gave that to my Dad when he gave me to Ryan. :)
Oh yeah, my dress was BIG! I couldn't fit behind the table for the unity candle! :) I felt just like a princess though!
Happy Anniversary Honey!I love you more today than I ever have and I know each day our love will continue to grow! You are an amazing husband and father and I thank God everyday that he brought us together!
*I will be out of office for a few days, please patiently wait for me to get back with you next week!*
**Some photos were taken by one of my now BEST friends - Melissa (she was our photographer) and others were taken by whoever had my camera!**
**Some photos were taken by one of my now BEST friends - Melissa (she was our photographer) and others were taken by whoever had my camera!**


2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations on a wonderful five years Jen!
Post a Comment