About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dog switch

We recently stopped fostering Reesie, Ry's G'ma is now taking care of her! We haven't been to visit yet, but C sure misses her! Luckily, we are dog sitting for some friends for a week or so and that has helped C not ask every 2 seconds where Reesie is! :) Oscar and Benji get along pretty well, but Oscar is definitely not a young pup anymore.
I thought Oscar had lots of energy, not compared to Benji!
I love seeing how things have changed with Oscar; he use to be the puppy that wanted to play constantly with the older dogs and they wouldn't want to...now he's the older pup! :) I say pup even though he is 5 years old... :)
A few pics of them playing outside yesterday...
This weekend is pretty low key...I worked this morning for a few hours at my Monday-Friday job, got home and cleaned the entire house (I even mopped the bathroom floor)!
Then, C and I cleaned his room and I sanitized EVERYTHING. I'm even folding laundry and taking care of it (taking care of - key there!) all while not feeling the greatest. But now that is done and I have a few minutes, I'm going to rest while C is napping and the dryer is still running!
Tonight, we are going to Ry's parents house to celebrate my bday! I love celebrations and when I get to choose the meal and dessert: Chicken Lasagna (I think is what it's called) and Oreo dessert is on my menu! :)
Happy Weekend!
XOXO

No comments: