This was the first wedding I helped 2nd shoot in 2007! I remember riding with Stacy to Holland and freaking out! I kept telling myself that I shouldn't be nervous, I'm just there to help Stacy and to see if this is something I want to eventually start doing...well, here I am 2 1/2 years later and I have my own weddings booked! How exciting is that?!?!?!About Me
- Momma to 3 Boys
- Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Oldies but goodies...
This was the first wedding I helped 2nd shoot in 2007! I remember riding with Stacy to Holland and freaking out! I kept telling myself that I shouldn't be nervous, I'm just there to help Stacy and to see if this is something I want to eventually start doing...well, here I am 2 1/2 years later and I have my own weddings booked! How exciting is that?!?!?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment