Every now and then, I can catch these two being nice to each other. :) Not very often but occasionally they will share the chair. It usually lasts until C wants to sit and pushes them off. Once the dogs are off, he runs away like he never wanted to sit. Silly boy!
The other night, while working on the computer, Oscar kept sitting on my feet then the heater kicked on and he had to investigate. Oscar LOVES to lay on the heater in the living room but he has never laid on any other heater in the house. Well, I noticed my feet were getting cold and tried to find Oscar...this is what I found! It's like he just realized after 5 years that there's more than 1 heater in the house. :)We found out yesterday that the adoption could be final in a month or so! Woohoo!! We are elated and I couldn't have asked for a better birthday present!
We love you so much C! It has been an amazing year getting to this point and we are so excited to have you legally as our son!
XOXO
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment