Last week, C was feeling a little under the weather. The picture above & below were taken just before dinner. I absolutely love our dog, Oscar! He knew C was not feeling well and kept by his side all night, it was the sweetest! :)
After dinner, he and I watched Cars! I love that movie and absolutely love watching movies with my lil guy!
Shortly into the movie, C wanted down to play so he apparently was feeling better! :) We called Daddy on the phone, since he was out of town and look at how grown up our Mr. Independent lil guy looks!?!?!
I woke C up yesterday to get ready to go to Miss Angie's and asked what Tuesday was, he said "Mommy's birthday!" Awww!!! Yes, I did coax him earlier in the week but still it was adorable and completely melted my heart! :)Thank you for your e-mails/texts/tweets/facebook wishes! It was a great day!!! My coworkers brought in LOTS of food and decorated my cubicle! I had gotten gorgeous flowers the day before from Ry for Valentine's Day, so they were still looking beautiful on my desk!
Plus my hubby came home from being out of town for almost 2 weeks, so that was the best present I could have asked for this year! Ry, C and I went to AppleBee's for dinner and enjoyed the rest of the evening at home!
Enjoy this fabulous week!!!
1 comment:
Love seeing more pictures of C! Such a handsome little boy!
Post a Comment