About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Country Boy

Peek-a-boo! C in his Big Boy Bed!
The cutest Easter basket!!
C has done fabulous in his BBD! This was how he woke up the first morning! He was a little scared once he actually woke up because of how he was sleeping, he kept saying he was stuck!
His Easter presents! I can't believe he actually gave Ry a real smile! :)

Easter night we headed out for our first family vacation! We drove through the night to Kentucky! I was hoping to finally meet a photographer friend however that did not work out. :( The above picture is the view from the front of my Aunt and Uncle's house!
Our cowboy!I finally found the perfect boots for C and he wore them almost everyday while on vacation!


My aunt and one of my cousin's!C absolutely adored Baby Cade!
My beautiful cousin and her baby boy!
We flew kites one afternoon across the road from my Aunt & Uncle's house, C did great!!!
Canaan flying his kite!

C and cousin Mark aka cousin Marker! :)
We took a walk next door to visit the donkeys!
Precious, right?!?! :)
C was in heaven with the farm animals and especially the tractor!
Yee - haw!I don't think he could smile any bigger!
Beautiful skies!

So many more pictures to go through...such a great week!
Side note: I'm totally bumming that my mini marathon session for tomorrow has been rescheduled due to 80% chance rain. This is definitely a time when I wish I had a studio! But luckily my clients are great and were totally okay with rescheduling!
Enjoy your weekend!
XOXO
~Jenn~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics from vacation. Glad to see you guys had a wonderful time!! Love the cowboy boots & hat, so cute! :)

DeMaster Family said...

He's got to be the cutest cowboy I've ever seen!