About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

~Fritz Family~

With the journey we have been on in the last year, I enjoy meeting other families that can relate to our joys and struggles so when Crystal nominated this fabulous family for a free mini session, I was elated! As you can tell this family was a blast! I enjoyed every single minute of our session and am thrilled to share a few of my favorites!

A great shot from Ry's view!


The water was pretty chilly but so nice to have our feet in the water!!





























Ry's view!
My view!
The kids enjoyed this one!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Beautifully done!!!! Thanks for blessing them with this : ) They are an amazing family!! Looks like fun was had by all~