About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

AMB+SJB=???

This session is all about God's timing! The location was perfect and so meaningful! This fabulous couple had their first kiss, proposal and now maternity pictures all at the same location!
When Sarah contacted me about doing their maternity pictures, we were both excited! However, shortly after we ran into each other at the store and talked for quite awhile about what she envisioned and I'm pretty certain we were able to capture that vision on Saturday!


I absolutely love to capture the love between two people, especially during a maternity session! There's so much love and excitement!




Isn't she gorgeous!?!?!
I love when couples bring special items! How perfect to have their pictures from when Andrew proposed! The first onesie they bought after they found out they were either pregnant or a boy, I think when they found out it was a boy!
The exact spot Andrew proposed!






I love their love!




My FAVORITE!!!!!
These two were all smiles, I loved it!!!



Congrats you guys!!! Thank you again for choosing me to capture the next year of your lives!

No comments: