About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Part 1 - Riley wedding

My first wedding as me as the main photography was definitely a day I will not forget! Everything was perfect and I am completely honored to have been part of Jamie & Mike's wedding day. I knew from their engagement pictures that they were going to be a blast and I was definitely right! From their friends to their family, everybody made the day so special for these two!
As, Stacy and I parked at the church we were greeted by the beautiful bride and her girls! Their hair and makeup was amazing, I must say Design One in Grand Rapids did an amazing job!
WARNING: this is my blog and my first wedding, so be prepared for a TON of pictures!
Part 1:
I love trying to find locations to capture the dresses details!

A friend of the bride made all of the flowers, AMAZING!


The first real time that Jamie's dad saw his daughter...
The groom!
Groom and his mom!

I love ring shots!

I couldn't choose, so I posted all of my favorites! :)
My 2 favorite shoe shots to date!


This little guy was born just a couple weeks ago, adorable!!

They got married on May 15! :)

I love hearing compliments on the guest book I designed for them from their engagement pictures! :)

Jamie - you are beautiful! And so calm! LOVE IT!
Mike's most memorable moment: "When Jamie was walking up the steps to the alter and she almost tripped..." She really was calm, I don't remember her almost tripping...

Mr. & Mrs.
Jamie's most memorable moment: "When my Dad forgot to kiss me after he gave me away!" I love how he made sure to kiss her after they were married! :)
I love how lovey these two are!


Is she not stunning?!


Mike switched out Jamie's wedding band without her knowing it, I think she liked it! :)

What a great wedding party!!!


I had a blast in the limo with these guys!
Dadds Magic Bus comes highly recommended!


This is the limo clan! It took a few jumps but these guys got some air and in sync!
I love empty subdivisions, gorgeous color!
Thank you all so much for a great day! The reception will be up soon!
XOXO
Jenn

3 comments:

Amber Betz said...

wonderful job Jenn!!

Kim said...

Awesome job Jenn! They look amazing! Congrats on the 1st shooter job! :)

Crystal said...

Great shots!!! Beautiful subjects and very creatively done : ) I love your photography~