About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Engagement: Ken & Brit

We had to reschedule this session once already so when rain was in the forecast, I was so thankful when Brit told me that they did not want to reschedule! Thankfully, there was no rain and the location was perfect for them!

I wanted to use a new location for this session, so when a friend of ours parents said yes to me having access to their property, I couldn't have been happier! :) Our friend's dog is still just a puppy, but so adorable! He was our tour guide!
Momma B & Kylie!



Are they gorgeous or what?!
These two are in love, which is obviously a good thing but it's so real and natural!




Always laughing!
There's the barn! BEAUTIFUL!
I was walking around before the couple got to our location, and I couldn't help but capture God's glory!







These two were great!!!


And together they make a family!



See...always having fun!




Then it was time for just Brit & Ken! They were so natural in front of the camera and I enjoyed hearing more details of their wedding in August!

What a great evening!! Thank you all again for a great session!
As the children were leaving, they turned around and ran into my arms and they both gave me huge hugs! It was the best!!
Thank you so much for the use of your beautiful property as well!!
XOXO
Jenn

No comments: