About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

WMG:: Maxwell & his proud parents!

I absolutely love my new package I now offer, Watch Me Grow. It is 6 mini-sessions which includes an album of a few pictures from each session! I absolutely love capturing newborns and I cannot wait to capture this little guy as the year continues on. Maxwell Emerson was born on Thursday, June 10, weighing 6 lbs, 15 oz. I met Max and his proud parents at Meridian Historical Village. I love new locations!


I also love when there are props!


Does Max's Mama look amazing or what?!?






The mosquitoes were not bad at all until we came to this part of the park, then they pretty much followed us the rest of the evening.
This bench is a lot heavier than it looks!













Thank you for a great evening! I am SO excited to see you again in a few months!!
XOXO
Jenn

No comments: