About Me

My photo
Diving back into this amazing blogging world to keep you updated on our latest book or activity! Enjoy!!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lil Monster!

This session was suppose to be part of my mini marathon session back in April (that got rained out). My schedule has thankfully been crazy since there however it finally worked out for us to get together last week. I was anticipating some chasing of this little one but I was not prepared for a workout! :)
We met at a local park and it was so much fun!!


Eskimos! Love it! :)



I was hoping to Keegan would have more interest in the balloons than he did. He enjoyed watching them float away but he did not want anything to do with them before Erika let them all go!




















Thank you SO much for a great evening! Enjoy your preview of your lil monster!

No comments: